The Edifier Sound To Go was judged on engineering qualities, based on technical specs and materials used; aesthetic and design qualities; its intended use and function, including user value; unique / novel features that consumers would find attractive and; how its design and innovation compares to other products in the marketplace.
Connecting to the USB port of any laptop or desktop computer, the Edifier Sound To Go provides exceptional audio, with far greater performance than any built-in audio solution. Powered through USB, it offers audio streaming capability with an elaborately designed bass reflection port, with volume selection easily controlled via the host device.“To receive such a prestigious honour in a time when consumer electronics products are competing with countless goods in the same target market helps Edifier make significant progress towards strengthening our brand recognition,” says Anthony Wilkinson, Managing Director of Edifier International Ltd.
The highly-esteemed Innovations Design and Engineering Awards have been recognising achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. It is sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, the producer of the International CES, the world's largest consumer technology trade show.
The Edifier Sound To Go will be displayed at the 2011 International CES, from 6 January – 9 January 2011, in Las Vegas.
RRP $59.95 Stockist: 02 9527 0042
Edifier Sound To Go features include:
- Dynamic Multimedia USB powered / USB audio streamed micro speaker-system
- Full range 30mm x 70mm magnetically shielded speaker drivers with two 3 inch subwoofers
- Side mounted soft-touch volume button
- AUX input enables connection to other digital audio-capable devices
- (NOTE – the system must be connected to a USB port for power / to operate)
- Soft carry pouch for protection during transit
- USB cable included