Turn on the Speaker, Shake the World
S2000MKIII Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speaker
Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf 2.0 Speaker
- IR remote control
- Planar diaphragm tweeters
- 5 ½" aluminium diaphragm drivers
- PVC side panels with matte black finish
- Bluetooth V5.0 with Qualcomm aptX HD decoding
- High-efficiency Class-D digital power amplification
- Listening presets: Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal
- OLED LCD screen displays source, volume, sound effects modes
- Digital audio signal with a sample rate up to 24BIT/192KHZ
- Electronic crossovers and dynamic control based on dual advanced DSP chips
Dual DSP Digital Audio Processing
Two professional digital processing DSP chips to independently manage the electronic frequency division and dynamic management of the high-pitched and medium-bass channel, to precisely control the frequency distribution and fully release the characteristic advantages of the high-pitched and low-pitched units.
Multi-Input, Simultaneously Connected
Edifier's active speakers allows for hooking up multiple devices to the same speaker. In addition to Bluetooth connection, we also have wired digital input plus wired analogue input to permit interfacing to multiple devices such as TV sets, TV boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, CD/DVD players, smartphones, computers, tablets, and other devices.
Switch Between Four EQ Preset Modes
Swap between four EQ preset modes (Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal) with the press of a button. These four sound modes will highlights distinctive tones in varying genres of music and audio.
Treble, Bass, and Volume are Individually Adjustable
The treble, bass, and volume are individually adjustable. 50-level high-precision adjustment of the master volume, and smart startup volume protects both your hearing and the speaker from harm. The speaker casing is made out of a wood veneer while the knobs are made from metal and have a professional-grade feel.
Digital Display is Intuitive and Clear
Display selected input status of the speaker (source, sound effect modes, volume) with a clear OLED LCD screen, all you need to do is take a look at the LCD screen, and you'll know exactly which input you are on.
Wireless Remote Control
Equipped with remote control for your convenience. Now you can adjust volume, switch sound source, select mode, and power on/off the speaker wirelessly, free you from the hassle of the constant press on the speaker's buttons.
- L/R (treble): 15W+15W RMS L/R (mid-range bass): 50W + 50W RMS
- Line 1 input: 800±50mV, Line 2 input: 600±50mV Bluetooth input: 450±50mFFs Optical/Coaxial input: 350±50mFFs