300 watts of pure power.
- Powerful 10-inch subwoofer provides ground shaking sound
- Wired controller with a 2 ½ inch LCD display screen
- Optical, Coaxial and CD/AUX Inputs
- iF Design Award recipient
With 300 watts of pure power and a generous 10" subwoofer, the award-winning S730 creates smooth, dynamic audio. The 2.1 speaker system combines contemporary design and incredible sonic performance, earning it a coveted iF Design Award.
S730’s trusted technology is housed in wooden medium-density fibreboard (MDF) enclosures. And the satellites are completed with piano finish. The contemporary design never goes out of style, making Edifier’s S730 a stylish addition to any décor in your home or office.
Impressive treble and superior bass
Edifier’s S730 high and mid range delivers smooth, dynamic sound. The 10-inch subwoofer is equipped with passive radiators on both sides. The remote control features separate bass and treble adjustment capabilities, so your music can be tuned to be as unique as you.
Wired and wireless controls
You can effortlessly adjust the settings on the award-winning S730 with wired or wireless remote controls. The wired remote features a 2.5-inch LCD display and a dimmer. The lightweight, multifunctional wireless remote is another bonus, letting you control your music while you roam around the room.
Analog/Digital input switch
With multiple switchable analog and digital audio ports, S730 can be connected with virtually all types of audio sources.
- RMS 75W x 2 + 150W x 1
- Satellites: 160Hz - 20kHz | Subwoofer: 20Hz - 130Hz
- Satellites: 650mV ± 50mV (PC) | Subwoofer: 250mV ± 50mV (PC)
- 10 inch, magnetically shielded, 8Ω
- 3½ inch, Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Φ25mm silk dome tweeter, Magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Satellite: 116mm x 203mm x 160m | Subwoofer: 367mm x 397mm x 489mm (WxHxD)
- ≈28.00Kg (Net) / ≈30.00Kg (Gross)