It looks like you are visiting outside the United States of America. Please visit your local website.
Please check the following points:
1) The power indicator light should be ON
2) Try to turn up the volume
3) Make sure the audio cables are correctly connected
4) Make sure you set the input correctly on the speakers
5) The audio source should deliver a signal output
Please check the below points:
1) Make sure your speaker is switched to Bluetooth mode. Disconnect any other devices from your speakers
2) Ensure the transmission range is within 10 meters.
3) Try another Bluetooth device for connection
You can turn on the speakers by one of the following methods:
1) Connect the main power of your speakers
2) Switch on the wall outlet of your speakers
Please switch the system of these speakers to the active mode, and remove the audio source. There will be no problem with these speakers if you can't hear noises from 1 meter away.