Your favorite 2.1 speaker system gets better.
- Two full range satellites speakers and subwoofer
- Wired volume control with audio mute button
- Headphone jack on remote control for convenience
Reviews 4.67 / 5
The 2 primary speakers are relatively small and quite attractive, but they do feel quite light. Each satellite features a tweeter unit consisting of magnetically shielded 50mm x 90mm drivers.
I have been after a good set of speakers for my TV for a while. They needed to be powerful, and pack a punch, and also been versatile for different table arrangements etc. This brought me to the Edifier M1380 speaker set. These guys are rocking a Westworld futuristic style, that I think looks really cool.
The sound is more than loud enough and is crisp and clear with no noticeable distortion on anything that I played. They would be perfect for any home or small office. They look smart and stylish.
The 2.1 speaker system features two full-range satellites. Tuned, calibrated and matched with the subwoofer to form a balance of clarity, richness and depth.
The subwoofer is housed in medium-density fiberboard to ensure vibration resistance. While the front bass reflex port delivers detailed sound.
connect the way you want
- RMS 8W x 2 + 12W x 1
- Satellites: 450mV ± 50mV | Subwoofer: 70mV ± 20mV
- 5 inch (131mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- 2¾ inch (70mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω
- Bass trimmer, Power switch, FM tuner
- Satellites: 120mm × 151mm × 125mm | Subwoofer: 164mm × 220mm × 280mm (WxHxD)
- ≈4.20Kg (net) / ≈5.20Kg (gross)