Big screen audio in the comfort of your home
S90HD Dolby Home Theatre System
4.1 Channel Soundbar Home Theatre System with Dolby & DTS
- 4.1 channel Soundbar Home Theatre System with Dolby/DTS
- 5.8G wireless subwoofer and rear surround speakers
- HDMI input with ARC (audio return channel)
- Bluetooth V4.1 with Qualcomm® aptXTM technology
without theatre-sized space
4.1 Channel System with Wooden Enclosure
Wood enclosure design minimizes acoustic resonance with magnetically shielded speakers for maximum audio quality. 4 mid-range and bass amplifiers complete with soundbar provide an extra boost of power, so you get a fuller listening experience in any environment.
Rear Surround Speakers
Compact bookshelf speakers that are a perfect fit for any room. Experience true surround with 360 degree sound that fills the room and immerses you in your favorite media.
5.8G Wireless Subwoofer
Bring movies, games, and music to life with deep, powerful bass courtesy of our 5.8G woofer. Bluetooth wireless with aptX support and numerous connectivity options for easy setup and use.
A variety of input options, including OPT, Coaxial, Line In, Aux In and Sub Out. The S90HD makes it easy to connect your favorite TVs, game consoles, desktops and more. Get the entertainment you want faster with less hassle.
Power at your fingertips. A sleekly designed black remote that provide easy access to a variety of playback options. Need to swap inputs? Don’t get up. Simply press a button, sit back and enjoy.
Aluminum cone design provide extra rigidity that reacts to speaker movement faster for a brighter sound with better highs.
Titanium tweeters provide maximum stiffness and low mass to allow the speakers to pick up on nuanced sounds more easily in your music and entertainment.
What's In The Box
- ≤25dB (A)
- 8 inch (210mm)
- 2 3⁄4 inch (70mm)
- 3⁄4 inch (ø19mm)
- R/L (Treble): 12W+12W | R/L (Mid-range): 32W+32W | SR/SL (Mid-range): 22W+22W | SW: 70W
- AUX input: R/L: 400±50mV SW: 320±20mV | Line in input: R/L: 600±50mV SW: 450±20mV | OPT/COX input: R/L: 350±50mFFs SW: 220±20mFFs | Bluetooth input: R/L: 500±50mFFs SW: 420±20mFFs