Selecteer kleur: Cherry
Horn Loaded Ribbon Tweeter
The A300 horn-loaded ribbon tweeter inherits the mechanism of the tweeter in our flagship 7001 near-field monitor. The thin aluminum ribbon diaphragm has high sensitivity, superb transient response, extended frequency range, and well-defined resolution.
Full Package with Magic Power
The A300 bookshelf speakers include all you need for enjoying your various media resources - RCA audio cables, speaker connecting cables, USB connecting cables, fiber optic audio cables, and power cables
Convenient Remote Control
The stylish wireless remote lets you adjust any of your speakers' functions from a distance. Just relax and enjoy your music
Total Output Power (RMS)
40Hz - 40KHz
≥ 90dB (A)
AUX, Balance Input, USB, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
AUX: 700 ± 50mV
Balance: 1150 ± 50mV
USB: 550 ± 50mFFs
Optical: 500 ± 50mFFs
Coaxial: 500 ± 50mFFs
Bluetooth: 500 ± 50mFFs
Dimensions (W x H x D)
225mm x 385mm x 340mm
Please check the following points:
1) The power indicator light should be ON
2) Try to turn up the volume
3) Make sure the audio cables are correctly connected
4) Make sure you set the input correctly on the speakers
5) The audio source should deliver a signal output.
Please check the below points:
1) Make sure your speaker is switched to Bluetooth mode. Disconnect any other devices from your speakers
2) Ensure the transmission range is within 10 meters
3) Try another Bluetooth device for connection.
You can turn on the speakers by one of the following methods:
1) Connect the main power of your speakers
2) Switch on the wall outlet of your speakers
Please switch the system of these speakers to the active mode, and remove the audio source. There will be no problem with these speakers if you can't hear noises from 1 meter away.