Select Color: Wood
Comprehensive Design for Style and Performance
The MDF enclosure is designed not only for catching eyes, but also for reducing distortion and minimizing acoustic resonance. Each speaker base is angled at a 10-degree incline for dynamic precision and delivery. With this design, the drivers direct sound right to your ears.
Quality Sound Performance
Equipped with the high performance Class-D amplifier system with both Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC), this product is perfectly tuned to satisfy your pursuit of quality sound. Two 4-inch mid-range/bass drivers create rich lows. Meanwhile, two Φ19mm silk diaphragm treble drivers produce crisp highs.
With 4 driver units, this product can produce 66 watts (RMS) output power, filling your room with favorite musics.
Bluetooth Connectivity for Seamless Audio Streaming
Bluetooth V5.0 features strong resolution, stable transmission, low power consumption, and wide purpose of use, delivering high-quality audio experience. With Qualcomm® aptX™ HD supported, enjoy high quality musics with no wiring hassle.
Dual RCA Inputs and Bass Output
Two pairs of RCA input ports are ready for the connection with multiple audio sources, no frequent plugging and switching needed.
To scale up to a 2.1 music system, connect a subwoofer to the Sub Out port and then enjoy more powerful bass output.
Use the remote control or knobs on the right panel for easy control of full functions.
Total Output Power (RMS)
15W × 2 (tweeter) + 18W × 2 (mid-bass driver)
4" (Mid-range and bass) + 0.75" (Treble)
52Hz - 20kHz
≥ 85dB (A)
Dual RCA, Bluetooth
Line In1: 700 ± 50mV
Line In2: 550 ± 50mV
Bluetooth: 400 ± 50mFFS
Dimensions (W x H x Dmm)
154mm x 254mm x 214mm
Please check the following points:
1) The power indicator light should be ON
2) Try to turn up the volume
3) Make sure the audio cables are correctly connected
4) Make sure you set the input correctly on the speakers
5) The audio source should deliver a signal output
Please check the below points:
1) Make sure your speaker is switched to Bluetooth mode. Disconnect any other devices from your speakers
2) Ensure the transmission range is within 10 meters
3) Try another Bluetooth device for connection
You can turn on the Edifier speakers by one of the following methods:
1) Connect the main power of your speakers
2) Switch on the wall outlet of your speakers
Please switch the system of these speakers to the active mode, and remove the audio source. There will be no problem with these speakers if you can't hear noises from 1 meter away.