Airpulse A300 Pro
Select Color: Cherry
Quality Guaranteed Audio
Combined with the Xmos processor and Hi-Fi res audio speakers, the A300 Pro bookshelf speakers are your ideal choice for any sort of music source. The high-frequency sound notes enhance your listening experience in every inch of your room.
Conveniently control the powerful speakers with the included wireless remote. Switching between volume and input types without leaving your sofa.
The bookshelf speakers feature a technical but elegant design for both speakers. The upgraded 150W high-efficiency power supply ensures the speakers continuously deliver excellent results. The DSP technology helps the built-in amps to separately drive the tweeter and woofer.
Total Output Power (RMS)
L/R(Treble): 10W + 10W
L/R(Woofer): 120W + 120W
40Hz - 40kHz
≥ 90dB (A)
AUX, Balance Input, USB, Optical, Coaxial, Bluetooth
AUX: 700 ±50mV
Balance: 1100 ± 50mV
Bluetooth: 500 ± 50mFFs
USB: 550 ± 50mFFs
Optical: 500 ± 50mFFs
Coaxial: 500 ± 50mFFs
Dimensions (W x H x D)
225mm x 385mm x 350mm
1) The power indicator light should be ON
2) Try to turn up the volume
3) Make sure the audio cables are correctly connected
4) Make sure you set the input correctly on the speakers
5) The audio source should deliver a signal output
Please check the below points:
1) Make sure your speaker is switched to Bluetooth mode. Disconnect any other devices from your speakers
2) Ensure the transmission range is within 10 meters
3) Try another Bluetooth device for connection
You can turn on the speakers by one of the following methods:
1) Connect the main power of your speakers
2) Switch on the wall outlet of your speakers
Please switch the system of these speakers to the active mode, and remove the audio source. There will be no problem with these speakers if you can't hear noises from 1 meter away.